Thursday, September 3, 2009

PUKBER 2..

Salam PUKBER to all..I want to introduce our new member in PUKBER KTT GENG..
Here they are..


Ricky Rack Raphael
Member
CODENAME:AMYBEHRACK


Maegyvear
Member
Duta Maggie


Willy Yan
Member
Willyva







Shana
Member
Shayberes


Okay hope that we will receive a lot of new member again..haha..

Tis is a story of a girl named Amy..






She is a girl next door when I first met her on registration week and she looks like a normal girl next door an then she said that she knows me..I was shocked but I knew it already..I always see her gossiping in her school canteen..haha..

The next day I know her I GOT A FEELING Hoho.. dat tis girl is super different girl.not a tomboy or lesbian but a muscled woman with a superpower spell from her mouth..Her killer spell is KIMAK..we were afraid of her..now, she's the vice of PUKBER and called herself PUKBERESS..haha

LINKINPARKDIEHARDFAN to AMY..haha, she's a rock star but today she wear a diiferent style, dat is modern dress..She's look like a Princess..
I have a song 4 u:
Love me hate me what you want about me
All of the boys and all of the girls
Please begging to her
If You Seek Amy

The song by Britney Spears..Enjoy..


Back to PUKBER KTT GENG..
Okay..recently we have a paln to conquer Alamanda and all of the PUKBER attacked Alamanda
and now Alamanda is our territory..haha..
Reginald, Guardian of PUKBER, Joeffry, PRO and of course one and only..President or King of PUKBER..haha..
their happy times..

Tis is what we do in Alamanda..

Attacked and robbed Alamanda with KING PUKBER and Publicist and Photographer

Joeffry is happy celebrating our victory of McDonald and now changed to McPelbes..hahaha..




Guardian ensures that Mr President of PUKBER is saved..











Fifaing


Facebooking


DOTAING

Amy and I are happy gossiping..haha..juz a nice chit chat about PUKBER with Amybehrack and Willyva..Duta Maggie was busy jogging all the times..



CONTINUE TO BE...

No comments:

Post a Comment