Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Night In LCCT

Good morning..
Because I finished this blog in the morning in LCCT..
All of us including me as main character, Maegyvear, Ricky, Hilary, Dennie, Erna and Afiq went to LCCT to stayed overnight there coz Maegyvear, Dennie and Erna have to checked in at 0410 because their flight are earlier than all of us..
Ricky and Shana gonna be depart at 1110, Hilary 1250, me 1255 and Afiq 1700..
All of them going back to Sabah except me...
I was the only one to go to Sarawak but It's ok to me..
Want to see what we did last nite????
Here the pic..



We are packing out our luggage from KTT Van

Dennie,Ricky and Maegyvear are posing with their luggage


This are the pic where we having our supper in LCCT Food Court..


Erna, Afiq and Hilary are watching Hancock movie



I'm enjoying myself listening to the music in my laptop


So do Mac..

Mac and Afiq are having happy time together watching chinese movie...

Ricky is enjoying his Milo(above) and Hilary and Dennie are enjoying their supper too


In McDonald, we having fun inside like sharing stories and makes silly jokes..
This pic can tell everything..



Maegyvear holding his phone to see our pic in it and Afiq was busy listening to our stories..The white girls behind us laugh at us..haha..




Erna is having her time alone with herself trying to figure out what we are talking about

The funny thing is before we having our breakfast at McD at 7am, Hilary, Afiq and I continue to sleep for 15 min while Ricky was enjoying reading his novel P.S I LOVE YOU.. Then, we have our breakfast together..Afiq and Hilary continue to sleep again, Ricky check in with Shana and Me continue blogging and facebooking at the same time..



Ricky and I continue taking pictures promoting Breakfast Meal..haha..My pic was like that bcoz i'm juz woke up..


That the story for today..The next post is about my behaviour and new characters will appear in it. Now enjoying my holiday..Tata..

3 comments:

  1. haha....
    aarrgghh..
    u dont invite me to have breakfast with u all oo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bcoz u sdah check in n tak keluar balik...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete