Saturday, October 3, 2009

Raya Holiday






Elo..
Long time no see..
Last week, I spent my short and enjoyable holiday at my hometown, SARAWAk..
Home sweet home..
Finally can have my old life back, watching MTV, channel V, Star World, Hitz.Tv and FM and my favourite channel at ch702(weekdays 6pm)
P.S If you can guess the show that I watch on ch702, you are the real follower..haha..love the show very much..
Okay..
Barbeque, visiting my relatives and grandparents house..
The sad part is..
My pet have gone..
Miraculously, a new cat came and I also have the chance to meet my third generation cat..
Tis are the pics..






Home Sweet Home


My third generation cat at Kampung


My Grandparent's house and family car


My illegal pet..haha..


BBQ Time


On 23 September 2009..
A history has been made in Celcom UOX because a celebrity named Eric has registered his number..haha...
I spent my third Raya with two of my best friends , Zikri and Nazrin..
Nazrin now studied at my former school, St. Joseph Secondary School while Zikri at Polytechnic Kuching..
We also spent that day with Hisyam..
He studied at UITM Penang in Hotel Management..
We went to Nazrin's grandparent's house, Hisyam's house and Idda's mansion..Wau..haha..
Tis are the pics..




Zikri



Nazrin




Zikri, Myself and Nazrin

Then, I went back to college on 27 of September with Farah and Idda..
The most shocking part is I'm growing fatter..From 50 to 55kg (JUN2008 till DEC 2008), then now is 63kg..
Okay..That's all the story..
ADIOS








No comments:

Post a Comment