Friday, October 16, 2009

UNSTABLE ME AND PUKBER

Ola..
UNSTABLE..
It describes myself for this whole week..
I can't control myself emotionally..
Arghh..
So many bad things happened to me..
Want to know why?
I can;t tell you but to prove that I am unstable for this whole week..
One of the events is lab accident..
I broke the boiling tube and cause the Bunsen Burner cannot be lighted back..






And I also caught a picture of a bear from my favourite cartoon show..



Now I can control myself but will be unstable again if you triggered the wrong thing..
Be careful..
Haha..
Okay..
Now about PUKBER..
One day they were talking about me..
Unstable me..
So the conversation started with..


Dennie:What happen to Eric? He looks down and more humble everyday..



Amy: Eric..Unstable..He's nothing compared to me..Do I look like I care??Listen to this..Amy Jean is not your lover okay!


Amy: Stop bragging okay..Yeah...Amy Jeans..Cute name..Eric needs our help..


Gavin: Guys..Thinks of something to help him!!


Ricky: Gavin..Don't worry, I think we should pray for him..He's the most humble person that I ever met..


Maegyvear: Haha, Ricky..Your are so Holy..I also agree that he is a very unique person that I ever met..He's like the Light of KTT..


Reginald:Huh..Really..Okay..Let's us sing Heal The Worlld for Eric or we watched The Nanny with him..He'll be okay then..

Then a voice said something..
PUKBERIANS..Your hearts are pure as a wool..Then you will receive free Roti Canai..
The voice is from Uncle Louiss..

Okay..
That's all
Tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment