Wednesday, October 7, 2009

KTT Senior Appreciation Nite KTT CF(E Version)

Ola..
Last night was the best night for us especially me because we were having party for seniors last night..
The committe were busy with their own preparation but for me, the dancer have to practice and get ready to perform taht night..
Before that, I went to Ricky's unit to help him to cut cakes for the party because he is not pro in it although he is a butler..haha, sori Ricky..
We enjoyed ourself with the cakes..
Tis are the pics..



Cakes for me


Cakes for Ricky


Ricky with his cakes..without apron


Me without Chef Cap..sori if the name is wrong..


Malaysia Most Wanted Chef hiding from Paparazi

KTT CF Party for Seniors..

Tis are the pics..





Willy with his Divo Pose


Ricky with Datuk Gavin Mann


Ricky, Dennie and Willy



Reginald with his guitar and Joeffry tired doing the slides..


Sophea and me..My hair that times was changed people like to touch me to sign autograph..haha..

Our video performance is in my laptop..So if you want it..you can get it from me..If you want k..To Karen, pls smile..hehe..

OK..
That's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment