Thursday, February 17, 2011

What happen to me??

OMD..


Hye..
Welcome to my blog..
Okay..
About the title above..
What happen to me???


U know..
If u read my status in Facebook..
U might think that:
1. That's ok..
2. R u OK??
3. Weird la..
4. No feeling..


Haha..


I wanna like Britney Spears & Katy Perry..
Why???


Britney Spears..
Queen of Pop Culture..
Pop Diva..
Have a nice art & songs...
Always hit the Top Billboard with her latest singles..
Have two adourable kids..
Managed to become famous again after all the 'Blackoutz' in her life after marrying Kevin Federline..Her 3rd husband..
Haha..






Katy Perry..
Have a very nice singles..
Especially I kissed A Girl...
Love her new album, TEENAGE DREAM...
Songs..
Teenage Dream, Firework, Last Friday Night, Peacock, Not Like The Movies..
Although she's a Pastor daughter but she's being herself..
Not a Hypocrite at all..








Haha..


And also..
U know..
Now I'm addicted to Happy Tree Friends & SAW..
OMD..
So Violence!!
I know I'm wild!!
but..
Violence is not my thing!!


Oh..
Happy Tree Friends..




They are friends now..
Maegyvear, Willy, Ricky, Amy, Bee, Din, Melzie, Joe, Gavin Yap, Dennie, Hilary..
All in one package..
Hahaa...


SAW..
OMD..
That's all I can say..






Love E..


No comments:

Post a Comment