Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When E grows up??~The Truth..

Elo semua..
E di sini..


Haha..
When I grow up, seriously when I listening to that song I remembered what I wanna be after I finished my studies..
I want to be a chef..
I Love Cooking..
I started learning new recipe from my mom and even photostated of all the Cooking Books in my school library..
Also borrowed some of recipe books from my friends..
Chef..
A job which satisfies people with FOOD!!










Singer???
I Love Singing..
Do u remember that I posted this as my status in Facebook last time:


Last time I can hit the high note and have a good whistle register but now my voice turns to POP Rock genre..


Yes, that's true!!
5 octaves.. :-p
Mariah Carey-8 octaves








But now, my voice turns to a Pop Rock singer..








I even joined the singing competition in my school..


TALENTIME..
I sang Dealova with my friend Harizan


TEACHER'S DAY..
I sang a Duet with my best friends Nazrin...
Mahakarya Cinta..
Even our PK HEM loves that song and asked us to perform well..
Nervous!!
We made it!!
Haha..
Got many gimmicks happened that day..
My mics stucked on the microphone holder until it pulled out from its wire..
Luckily, I'm good in acting..
Can cover that!!


Now..
I'm a Future-Doctor-To-Be student..
Have to focus MORE!!
I'm proud that I have made this choice..






Love E

3 comments:

  1. hurmmm make me more proud for you and sad for myself... sik berpeluang untuk dapat medik kau senang sik dapat India dapat gik indonesia... waaaaaaaa... Dahlah Chemistry test 2 pun paper ari tok susah..... :9 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry salah bahasa... (make me proud OF you)

    ReplyDelete