Sunday, July 17, 2011

E Farewell Outing

Ola..


E Farewell Outing..
Idda, Andreana, Joe, Amy and I went to The Spring to watch Harry Potter The Deathly Hallow part 2 and I watched it twice since I went out with cousins and my lil sis yesterday...
 



Haha..
I brought my lil sis into the cinema hall and she cannot 'duduk diam' and I had to comfort her the whole movie and I can't focus watching the whole movie..Haha..

Many peoples thought that I was the parents..
OMD!
I'm not ready yet..
But when I watched Harry Potter at the last scene where Ron and Hermione, Harry and his wife, Draco and his wife sent their children to Hogwarts, suddenly I felt something..Parent's instinct..
I love Albus Severus Potter..
I love his eye..

Draco..
 



Ron..






Emma Watson..Never fails me when it comes to Hermione






Ops..Ok enough..Haha..
Btw, I love that movie but something I felt not satisfied with some part of the movie..

But at least I LOVE THE MOVIE and the ACTORS!!!


Our pics for today..












Gonna miss u IDDA and AMY!!
Flying on July 24 and July 27..
Love u guys!!
Love E!!

No comments:

Post a Comment