Monday, July 11, 2011

E's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ola peoples!!

Long time I did not blogged about anything..
Haha..

Actually, I was busy with my exam and my interview in KL and I was fasting on Internet since last Thursday..
REALLY E??~!!!!


Yup..Haha..

OME!!!
Actually I was really nervous waiting for the result since the exam was tough but not as tough as UGM..OMD!!!
The Interview was AWESOME!!!
They were so friendly!!

A female lecturer interviewed me and she asked me this questions:


R u a celebrity??haha
NOT THIS QUESTION..Get real E!!

Ok..



She asked me this:


"Are your parents okay with your decision to study in Bali??"


"How many siblings do u have?"


"Tell me about your parents."


"Tell me about your siblings."


"Have you been to Bali??"


And this question that makes me shocked..

"Are you capable to pay for the courses there??"
E anwered: "I'm a JPA scholar and I'm under JPA scholarship"



Then she replied, "I hope I can see you in Bali..

I was so so so NERVOUSS!!! after the interview and colour blind test..

Because I did not answered all the questions in the exams..
80 questions but I managed to answer 69 kot..

TODAY!!!!!
I got a message and email from Nugrahan and they said I got the placement and I passed the test!!
Yeah!!!
Thanz God!!
Miracle happened to me!!!
After all the struggles that I had to face in my life..
Doing AS and A2 exams at the same time and I failed..

UGM exams but I failed to get a placement there..
Thanz GOd for this!!

Jesus Take The Wheel from me..
Thanz you Lord!!!







Listen to this people..

OME!!!

so for now, I have to attend Nugrahan Briefing on July 21..
Pre Departure Briefing on August 16 and Fly to Bali on August 17

OME!!OMD!!



Yup..Haha..

All the bez to all of my frenz who are flying to India earlier than me and I wish all the bez of luck in our journey to achieve our dreams to be a doctor and dentist..



Thanz to all my frenz for their supports and prayers for me for this exam..
I LoVe U all!!
Muah!!!

Haha..
Hope we can meet again k..

No comments:

Post a Comment