Saturday, February 5, 2011

E Tour in Lundu and Sematan and OMD moments!!

'Sellamat'..
In tagalog..
Haha..


I'm E..
Just coming back from my tour in Lundu and Sematan..
For CNY and my cousin's wedding of course..
I enjoyed my tour very much..


So..
Let me tell u about E Tour in Lundu and Sematan..
Ok..


On Feb 2 & 3,
My family and I were getting ready to go back to Lundu and Sematan to visit my aunt's house for Chinese New Year eve..
We had our own family gathering and we also contributed some drinks and oranges for my aunt..
Love my aunt..
Cause she helped us taking care of my grandfather..
She sacrificed her work to earn money so that's why we contributed something for her..
I received an 'Ang Pau'..
Haha..
Love her more!!!


3  February..
Chinese New Year and also my cousin's wedding eve..
Adoi..
Busy with that and also..
I was the Choreographer for one of the performances on the wedding day..
I was so nervous and FYI,
My dancers ranged from as early as 6 years old to Form 1..
Haha..
Funny rite?!!
Their song..
Medley of Peacock by Katy Perry, Selamat Pengantin Baru by Saloma, The Time by Black Eyed Peas and Chicken Dance..
I chose for them..




















Hehe..
Also helping my relatives to clean up the stuff for the wedding..
Berjiwa keluarga k..
Semangat kekeluargaan..


Feb 4-Wedding Day..
OMD..
I was also busy with the kids and the preparation..
Something happened that day..
U know..
I faced the biggest problem where I had a Wardrobe Malfunction that day..


OMD2..
I can't believed that happened to me..
The wedding ceremony started at 2pm but I wasn't ready..
Luckily I had Plan B...
Instead of using my outfit that was made for the wedding, I used my Graduation Dinner outfit..
Thanz to my PA-Ricky Rack..






Hehe..
Adoi..


OMD3..
I prepared everything including the Medley song and guess what?!
VIRUS attacked my lappy!!!
What the hell!-By Avril Lavigne..






O..Wanna be like her..
So..
Thanz to my Sony Ericsson aka E Mobile..
I arranged all the song and I had to alter it manually by holding the microphone to the E Mobile..
Perfect..
The performance was great!!FANTABULOUS!!!
Thanz to the choreographer again..haaha..



My New Baby..Hehe..












E Family




My cousin's wedding gift for guest




Hmm..Luckily I learned this from my idol, Kimora Lee Simmons..






Haha..
That's all from my tour..
I also faced some problems where I kept on thinking of someone..
One of my frenz..
Who??
Secret!!
Haha..
Btw, I received a message from my E Frenz saying that someone called me Hot Stuff..
Wow..Cool!!
Maybe that person can live in E Teenage Dreamz..
Lol...
Now thinking to live like Awan Dania the Series..










I'll be back again with new stories but this time..
GRAMMY AWARD 2011 and E Ward 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment