Thursday, April 21, 2011

I wanna be in CSI..

I wanna be in CSI..
I watched a lot of CSI..
CSI New York..






CSI Miami







Leverage






Hmm..
I been struggling doing the Tes Bakat Scholastic and Entrance Exam Past Year Paper to UGM..
And also I had my own Kursus Bahasa by watching Sinetron and Telenovela..
Sejuta Cinta Marshanda at 2pm, Marimar at 3pm and Kejora dan Bintang at 6.30 pm..








Crazy me..


Tight schedule..


This May, there will be a wonderful event E Teenage Dream Tour and the schedule had been fully prepared with all the venue and time..


I know..
The tour will be a hard one cause it will involve a lot of feelings and hardwork..
Trust me..
My tears will come out during the tour..


Back to CSI..
I really admired some of the characters since they have their own unique characteristics..


So..
If I have to chance to meet a spy, I wanna ask whether I can join them and teach me to be a good spy since I wanna be a good Grifter..


Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment