Sunday, April 10, 2011

Inspired by Oprah

Ola..
Buenos diaz..
Como esta??
Marimar??

Haha..
E's here
Anyway, I wantell that someone had touched my hear today..

Oprah Winfrey
I watched one of her show and it was about Predator Online in Social Network Hunting on Children and Teenagers below 15 years old..
OMD!!!
I can't believe that!!!
U know, the predators not only hunt girls but boys also..




OMD2!!!
They shared their testimonies, I mean the victims told us that they will put their NOT ORIGINAL NAMES and PICTURES at their profiles and began to chat with u..

OMD3!!!
I wanna be like Oprah!!!
Have my own magazine, talk show, fame and money!!!





OMD 4!!!


E!!!
Study Now!!!
Less than a month is your entrance exam and E Teenage Dream Tour In May!!




Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment