Friday, February 11, 2011

When E meet K in Kuching

Buenos noches..

Currently busy with JPA stuff..
Will be going to Kuala Lumpur this Feb 21 to meet JPA officer with some of my friends..
U know..
My flight will be from Kuc-LCCT at 0615 and LCCT-Kuc at 1840 on the same day..
OMD..
Like a celebrity using their own private jet..
Haha..

Ok..
E= Me!
K=??

K = Keith Vincent..One of my Kuching Celebz Frenz..

We met at a stationary shop KnH and had our breakfast at Kopi O Corner near my former school..
Then we went to Wisma Satok and Wisma Hopoh to buy a Memory Card Reader for me..

After that we went to St Teresa which was Amy Lynette and Andreana to fetch my lil sister..
She's Primary 1 now..

People like looking at us saying that we looked familiar like a famous person they know..
I wonder who??

After sending my lil sister to her school van then we went to Planet Sambal next to Soho in front of Catz Monument..
I love that place..
The food there was so deliciouso..
Yumm2..
And,
the WiFi there was awesome..
Fast connection!!!
To my surprise, we met Idda and the two Dayangs, my collegemates..Former collegemates..Huhu..
Wait!!
Where did u guys go?
Kuching City 
By what?
WALKING!!
Wow!!

Haha..
We shared a lot of stories and i enjoyed it a lot..
Will do it again..

Picz..




































                                                K's and E



                                            Nasi Goreng Cina at Planet Sambal



                                             Nasi Goreng Pataya..Keith's





                                 Blackcurrant juice..


















Bornoe Bracelets..
He bought his in Limbang while I bought mine in Kuching with Aliff, Willy, Acap and Shalini for the E FANTABULOUS KUCHING TRIP..

Love E

2 comments: