Friday, October 9, 2009

PUKBER Raging At Mamak Stall

What a shocking..
Many people thought that PUKBER was dead but NONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONO!
NEVER SAY PUKBERESS!!
Okay..
What happen today was every1 were talking about 1 thing..
WANT TO KNOW?
Watch the pic conversation..


Dennie said' Queen, what we are plan to do for this organisation? Now PUKBER is well known to every1..Maybe the attraction focuslly on me..


Amy replied' Whatever la you Dennie, I am the prettiest here ok.. You are nothing compared to me..Please!


Dennie said again' I know Amy, don't be so emo k..later PMS..haha..Okay but I am still said that I am the guy that evry1 is looking for..



Amy replied with her eyes looking sharply at Dennie' Luckily you're guy, if not, I can pull your hair like I always do..



Joeffry said 'President, stop this nonsense, you getting senile now..Do you suffer middle age crisis?


Reginald shouted" To prove that who is the best among us, lte's catch pic of each other..

Everyone said" OK!!


Dennie: I caught you in my camera, now I can watch you everyday, Queen..haha..



Reginald and Amy: We caught your pic first...


Gavin: That pic will say everything..


Joeffry: Are you talking about me?



Gavin: DO YOU SEE THIS JOF?
(Sorry for the pic..It's to harsh and cannot be published due to under age followers..hehe)


Amy: Wait!! Regi I want your pic..

Okay..
The Best Pic For Today is...
Amy and Dennie shouted: It is ME..

Then Mamak send the result and the winner is..


It Is ME..I am the attractive Mamak here..haha..

If there is an award about The Humble One, there will only be one winner, Me, Eric Fenandez aka Eric Iglesias..hehe..

That's all about PUKBER..

Adios..

1 comment: