Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hidden Talent..DAncing with FRIEND and Tanglung Nite

Last Night,
A history has been created in my life..
I have perform cultural dance with my friends at St Theresa Nilai Church..
In my life, this are my third dancing performance..
First when I was 6 performing Chinese dance, secondly in PLKN Camp performing Indian Dance and last night, Borneo Dance mainly Sabah and Sarawak..
The dancers were Karen, Michelle, Via, Ricky, Maegyvear and me..
We were wearing cultural Kadazan costumes from Sabah..
Our performances get all the attractions..haha, perasan..but it was true because a lot of people attend the feast enjoyed our show and want to catche pic with us..
Don't believe????
Look at tis pic k..



I won the Best Costume..haha




Maegyvear second




Myself again with serious pose..





Ricky at last position


Three top Model


PUKBER also attend the feast



Me with my friends, Kristine, Ai Ling and Chelsea


Karen and I



Mr President and Publicist and Photographer



My pic with the VIP..haha



The Pics of PEACES



Ricky and Maegyvear tried to steal my spotlite
I want to say thanks to my photographer for last night,Willy..Thanks, jasa anda amat dihargai..
We also have lantern celebration that night so when we arrived at college we directly when to that event..
Tis are the pics..


Dennie and Joeffry


Reginald


ERIC WILLY ALIFF DENNIE-The Fabulous Four



The Insane Melzie


Eshabelle @ Ah Hoon




Maegyvear and I


Ricky, Melzie, Willy and Aliff




Eric, Ricky, Willy, Aliff and the tallest, Dennie


Okay..
That's all about last night..
To be continued..

2 comments:

  1. The Insane Melzie =.='

    Tak mau. Sexy Melzie boleh la ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. eric, ko de pe2 dgn dgn dia kew??? opssss..... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete