Saturday, October 24, 2009

PUKBERNESS

Moshi Moshi..
Hello in Japanese..
Okay..
As the title stated above,
PUKBERNESS..
So everything about PUKBER..


It's all started with this pic..



Ricky and I wanted to buy drinks before we realised that two paparazies have followed us from behind..haha..

Some of the PUKBER members including me were crazy with musical instrument like Gavin Yap, Amy, Reginald, Dennie and Hilary loves to play guitar while Gyver, Ricky, Willy and I loves to play this instrument..


I am still in beginner mode trying to learn and went for guitar lesson and keyboard lesson..

One day, we went to climbed the hill but Ricky, Willy and I were going somewhere else to find another Hotspot to find a nice view there..




Ricky and Willy with his killer pose..haha..

Then we climbed down the hill and talked about something for PUKBER..

It was started with this two guys..




Gavin: Guardian, do you have something to share or talk? You said that you want to tell something...What is it?

Reginald: I think we should go for a holiday trip to Port Dickson after Christmas. I think we have to make a proposal for it and send it to the Queen and King...Datuk too..



Joeffry:The idea is great. What do you think Mr President?

Dennie: I need to think first, it involves a lot of preparation and time. Hmm..



Willy. Ricky and Amy: Whatever Dennie..No need to think, just go for it..We are top okay..

Last Friday all PUKBER members went to Giant buy all the stuff needed such as food, drinks and our favourite, Mr Colonel recipe, KFC..
Melzie, Jeannete, Maegyvear, Ricky, Willy, Gavin and I shopped till dropped there..
Haha..
Gavin went to Saloon Shop to cut his hair..Tis pic will explain everything..

BEFORE



AFTER



Can you spot the difference?
Can you see what I see?
All of the boys
All of the girls
I'm begging to her
If You Seek Amy..
Haha..
Britney Spears..
Juz need to changed to If You Seek Gavin

The special part was I was caught by a fashion police to promote this new design by Gavin..




Khairul also have changed..

From an innocent guy but now..





Okay..

That's all..

ADIOS..

1 comment: