Friday, February 5, 2010

Start of something new & B-Shakers

Ola..
Just want to inform you that emo blog for E is over..
Now I think that I should be cheerful like before..

Ok..
I will change from now..

Now let me introduce to you..
A new group emerged..

B-SHAKERS..

Bodyshaking group for bodyshakers that are funny and sporting..
We have a group of Bodyshakers including E, Maegyvear, Ricky, Willy, Melzi, Joeffry, Nader, Bibi, and Gavin Mann..

Here are the logos:



We have it on Facebook and the application only for members only..

Hehe..

Let's Bodyshakes..
Goyang Lagi Yukk..Ahh....

Haha..

See you again..

2 comments:

  1. hope with that group, you can get back your smiles...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanz Gyver..
    I realised that I'm not alone..
    So with this B-Shakers United we are connected..

    ReplyDelete