Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who am I?

Ola..
Or should I say elo..
This is the toughest month for me after what I have been through for the last 2 months..
I felt the bitter and sour of life that I think that maybe I should just killed myself and rather be a different person than this..
Hmm..
People always talked about my weakness and sometimes I felt down just because of what they say..
HATE ON ME!!!!
I'm ok with it because I already get immune to emotional abuse since I was small..
SO IT"S OK TO ME IF YOU HURT ME JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!
I know who am I..
I always said that some song is about me and it's true..
I didn't make that up..
That's the reason why sometime I ran away in some occasion that I go to..

Huh....

I got the result for mid sem 2 and I felt down again because of the result..
I planned to mourn for the whole week not only because of that but something that I have to some of my friend..
HURT!
HURT!
HURT!

Sorry everyone..



Love E..

3 comments:

  1. haha.. lama sudah x jumpa eric.. r u mad at me cuz i've comment on ur new hair? even the hair sucks tho, oke. i'm sorry.. u've emo lately. like gavin. wat happen actually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal to get angry and emo...But always remember there's always a way out to get rid of those anger and bitterness...Sometimes comments can be painful but true, and all these criticisms, though the motive is to pull you down, who knows when you take that with a good spirit, you'll manage to overcome it? It benefits you and also cause those people to eat back their words...kill two birds with one stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok, Nader and Edwin..
    Now i'm ok and I'll be stronger after this..

    ReplyDelete