Saturday, April 10, 2010

Memoirs In E Month


3 Divas





Ola..
Long time no blogging..
Ok..
Let me share with you what happened in E Month..
During this month a lot of thing happened in my life..
Pre AS Exam, FESNI and FESSKOT and E Day..
I was chosen to be Blue AVATAR..
I joined a choir team for FESNI and our team for Blue Avatar won the FESNI..
Yeah..
For FESSKOT i joined Kawad team and we got third..But Blue Avatar didn't FESSKOT..
We okay with it because we won a lot of categories in FESSKOT especially Most Havoc Contigent..
On E Day eve,
I'm still having my choir practice and when I went back to my apartment, I received a phone call from a friend of mine and I suddenly realised that Maegyvear was there with Aliff and Nafis and then all my housemates singing Happy Birthday song for me..
I was so touched at the moment and Maegyvear gave me a birthday card and a chocolate..
I was craving for chocolate that time..
Thanz Gyver..
Tis was the birthday card..



I thought that was my birthday celebration..
Then, on Saturday we all went to Pizza Hut to have our dinner..
Maegyvear, Willy, Ricky, Shana, Amy, Melzi, Regi, Joefrry, Gavin Mann, Sakina and E..
Hehe..
At first we ordered all the food and drinks that we want and then suddenly after our food have arrived, Melzi brought a cake from behind and they sang Happy Birthday song again..
So sweet..
Tis were the pics that I captured there..


E Bday Cake


Maegyvear and Amy



Regi and Jo


Willy and Ricky


Gavin Mann, Maegyvear and Amy


Melzi,Sakina and Willy


E n Shana

That's The Memoirs In E Month..

No comments:

Post a Comment