Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm OK..

Elo..
Long time I didn't blog..
Let me explain to what happen to me recently..
About my 2 past posts it's about my anger to someone..Now it's ok between us and now I'm happy because we are getting along together again..Yeah..
About the post,
I don't know why I feel uncomfortable with myself now..
I always think that people thought something different of me because of my behaviour..
Hmm..
Why??
I don't know..
But..
Luckily I have my friends beside me..
Friends that understand me..can withstand my attitude and words..and someone that I can joke with..
By the way..
I also being scandalised by some of my juniors that I with .......Okay..SECRETO DE AMOR..
Hehe..
Funnyla..
K..
To end this..let me share you guys the pics that makes me happy..
Why??
They went to my apartment and we have a lot of of fun together..yeah..
WE WERE DOING SOMETHING BEHIND THE SCENE..DON'T THINK SOMETHING ELSE!

                                                                    Willy and Mark

                                                                 Ricky trying to be sexy


                                  Ricky was posing while Gavin Man was recording our action..haha..


                                                   Willy and Mark in the toilet???


                                                            Christine and Andreana


                                                                 Faruqi-top, Amy-bottom


                                      Dennie was relaxing while Gavin enjoying his milk choc

                                        Audrey:Nak ayam??
                                        Jude: Saya mau..
                                        Sharin: Sedapnya..

                                                         Wayne:I WANT MORE!!
                                                        Audrey: Dah la tu..


                                                                       Sweet  Juniors





                                                                     Lovely friends

Aren't they FANTABULOUS??Thanz for being a wonderful friends for me and..1 more person..


Hehe..Bye..


No comments:

Post a Comment