Tuesday, September 14, 2010

E Holidae

Elo..
Hehe..
Holiday..I enjoyed it very much...
Raya Holiday..
My favourite part was when I ate a lot of food in every house that I went to..
OMD..
Increase in weight again..
KTT..
Here E come..
By the way I missed KTT so much when I was in Kuching..
CAPTAINBALL..
Love the game so much..
We want to organise a captainball match only for SENIORS! on one day..
We have to have our moment back..
Hehe..
Let me tell u from the start..
From KL to Kuching......

I just realised that I have the same flight to Kuching with my UM friend, Shafiq..
We went to Kuching together..

This holiday changed me a lot..
I'll never be the same if we ever meet again..
Hehe..
U will see..
I will miss watching my favourite show..The Nanny, Cinta Kirana Sinetron and WWE..
OMD..
U can't believe it right??
Haha..

K bye..

O..For MAEGYVEAR,
this is my tribute to u..



It's E in E World!
Bye..


No comments:

Post a Comment