Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010..Hello 2011?

Ola..
2010..
A year with all the sweet and sour memory..
Start with awesome 2010 countdown celebration with all my friends with BBQ..
Then..
Chinese New Year Celebration by Chinese Cultural Education Society but I didn't go..so sad..

In E Month..
KTT Festival Seni & Festival Sukan (FESNI and FESKOTT)..
I joined both..
Choir for FESNI where we got 4th place and Kawad for FESKOTT where we got 3rd..
Our house, BLUE house or AVATAR won FESNI and got 2nd for FESKOTT..
and..
E BDAY CELEBRATION..
Maegyvear gave me birthday card and chocolates..
Amy gave me a phone calls..
My housemates and tanggamates sang birthday song for me..
And to my surprise..
My Birthday Celebration at Pizza Hut..
Thanz to Willy, Melzie, Gyver, Amy, Gavin Mann, Reginald, Joeffry,..
Haha..
Will not forget that moment!

Then Cambridge A Level AS Exam..
Juniors entered in July..
Became a fasilitator with Amy, Nader, Reena and Ru Ren for Gaga Group
We got 2nd..
IELTS exam..
Band 7..
Haha..I'm very thankful to God for that cause I'm very scared getting an Australian guy as my examiner for Speaking..

Then result came out for AS Exam..
I didn't pass my cut-off point..
I almost lost my way and actually not being my old self again..
Ashamed of myself..
Thanz again to my frenz and juniors who always pray for me when I am weak..
REPEATING 2 subjects was not that easy..
but I believe that I were given a second chance so I took it to redeem my mistakes and do my best in my A Level exam..
I prayed so that I can passed the 12 cut-off point and fly to INDIA..
After that..

Graduation Dinner..
Performed with Willy, Ricky, Melzie, Aliff, Shalini and Jeannette..
Enjoyed it very much..
Love all my friends and lecturers that night..
BTN..
Kinda fun and crazy with all the activities and DRAMA at the 4th day of the programme..

Balik KUCHING..
Hmm..
Continue my life but this time my schedule very packed due to Cousin's Wedding, Baptismal Party, Birthday Party, Thanksgiving Party, New Year Celebration and Driving Class..haha..
That's for 2010..

You know..
I did mentioned in my past post about 1 thing that I wanted the most in 2010 and hoped that someone would gave me that thing and if that person grant my wish, I will never forget that person..
NECKLACE..
I want it very much and..
My wish had come true..
I will never forget him..

RICKY RACK..

He bought me one..




You are such a very WONDERFUL, AWESOME and EFANTABULOUS BEST FRENZ and seriously..
You are my TRUE FRIEND..

Haha..
2011..
I'm turning 20..
A Level result coming out on 24 of January 2011..
I will alienate myself 1 week before that day..
Cut all the connections..
Haha..
Miss u guys..
Have a blast year in 2011 and live your TEENAGE DREAM k..

Love,

E..

No comments:

Post a Comment