Tuesday, May 10, 2011

E Teenage Dream Tour in May

May 4..
My flight to LCCT from Kuching International Airport..








The most embrassing moment that happened in my life when I entered the airport and suddenly one promoter approached me to promote their credit cards and he ran to me while I was avoiding him all the time but he was so stubborn!!
Everyone looked at me and they thought that I was a celebrity approached by a paparazi..
"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow u until u love me..Papa..papa..paparazi!"
OMD!!!
I went to Kuala Lumpur with Joeffrey..He was my bodyguard for my tour..
Sorry Joe!!!
Flight at 4pm and we arrived at 545pm and we went to McDonald for light dinner before we went to KTT..



Double Fish Fillet Burger for E


Joe with his Double Cheese Burger



Oh E with that burger..Haha...


Makan jangan x makan..

Idda and Dayang M fetched us with her Bumblebee..
Thanz Idda & M..
We entered KTT and met our frenz there especially Aliff and Maegyvear..
I stayed with Aliff while Joe stayed with Maegyvear..
Aliff's housemates: Hamry, Azim and Nafis..
At first I thought they were the serious type but when I met them, they were all SPORTING & CRAZY!!!
Love them!!!
Haha..
I missed my only Christian Fellowship meeting that night because I was late to go there..
Sorry..
I had my dinner with my BFF Aliff and my cousin, Bibi and her partner Saifuddin..


My first night in KTT was awesome!!!

May 5

I stayed in the apartment, studied for my entrance exam..
The past year and the Scholastic Test..
All in Indonesian and we had to translate it to English..
Haha..
Sinetron helped me a lot!!
In the afternoon, I played captainball with all my Captainballerz!!!
It was fun although I only played for a while to take our rental car..

Thanz Maegyvear for organising the captainball game!!!!

May 6

We went to Kuala Lumpur for Document Verification at Nugrahan Sdn Bhd building..
In front of KLCC!!!!!
We were late as we were trapped in a serious traffic jam near Desa Petaling..
Thanz God we arrived at 9 am although the event already started at 815am..
I met all of my frenz who chose to go to Indonesia to further our study in MBBS!!
The place was nice and awesome and the staff there are very funny!!!
After the Document Verification, we went to Alamanda to meet our frenz there..


KLCC

Nugrahan









Inside Nugrahan




Document Verification










Number 44 on the q












Esha bought snack for us for our long journey to Alamanda




Pose!!






















With GPS..we can reach the preferred destination safely














They had a Bowling Tournament  there and they invited me to go for a karaoke..
I agreed and followed them..
U know..
I only chose one song for my karaoke, I kissed a girl but all the song that we sang that day had a very powerful connection as I remembered the memoirs of the song with my frenz..
Only special people know my song..
Secret!!!
Haha..


May 7


Entrance Exam at UNITEN!!
It was a nice building and the library was big and have lifts..WOW!!!
The exam hall can hold up to 300 persons in it..
I sat at the tables Sector C, 5 tables from the front..
There were 6 examiners and all of them were from Universitas Gadjah Mada..
They had an Indonesian slang which sometimes we had to listen carefully to the instructions given..
The duration of the exam was from 830am til 430pm..
8 hours..
But the food was provided  by them, so we did not spent any penny to buy own lunch..
After the exam, we went to Kajang to taste the Sate Kajang at Restoran Malaysia..
Bosco said that the original taste of Sate Kajang can be found there...
Wow!!
I love Satay Kajang...
I ate about 10 satays at the restaurant and another 10 satays at KTT!!!
OMD2!!
I enjoyed my whole day there..




 Hmm....




Sugarbun in Kajang???!!!OMD!!Haha..It's juz a bakery shop




Coconut drink..




The one responsible for the trip to Kajang because she was graving for Sate Kajang before the entrance exam




Bosco..the Joker












E Pose




Sate Kajang










Sending back Bosco to KTM Kajang..Thanz Bosco for the direction..








We also went to Alamanda to fetch Amy..
We kinda lost the way to go back to KTT when Amy gave the wrong direction to us..
Funny Amy..
I remembered the way to go back to KTT using the Kajang exit because I always go to Alamanda with Maegyvear, Ricky, Willy, Melzi and Amy..
Miss that moments with them!!



PICC



Putrajaya Scenery




Amy..Puk2




KTT


May 8


I went to church at 8am using KTT bus and I brought my frenz Lavina to church..
So long already I had left St Theresa Church..
Still under renovation..




Inside my church




Esha..




E Lavi




Gavin & Shana joined the club




Shana and Amy too..




Is that a hamster??


























Temple opposite my church






Angela and Audrey




Wayne






Maegyvear offered himself to become a photographer for the day and we went to Tesco Nilai the whole day..
I really enjoyed being there as I want to see what's new in Tesco..
A lot of new shops there and we got crazy as we entered the Tesco..
I bought my orange shirt which were picked by Maegyvear and Lavina..
I love that shirt!!Thanz to u guys for that!!
Then, we went for lunch at Food Bazaar there..
Before that, I was shocked when I saw Go Bananas Shop..
U can view the pics when Lavina posted it in Facebook k..
















Is that the ads or I juz saw Karen, Sarah and Lavina??










Tesco Nilai..








OMD!












Food Bazaar












Nasi Ayam Kicap Claypot




Bakso Indonesia




M & M = Maegyvear and Mee..Hehe..




Sup Seafood






After lunch..
We went to Ocean Land..
First, Lavina and I were playing the board game..
The winner???


It's E!!!


Haha..


Then, Maegyvear, Lavina and I were playing the basketball game..
We enjoyed that game very much as we were keep pushing ourselves to score and proceed to the next level..
I love that!!!!


We also played that Hit Game!!OMD!!!
Sakit tangan tau...
Haha..

















Anak sapa tu??


































































Cupcakes for my housemates!!


At night, I went out with my BFF Aliff, Sengal Group Navanya and Aathityaa and Miss Logesh..
We were having our dinner at Star Hut Restaurant and I was using the New Orange Shirt where I received a lot of attention from peoples tau..
First, there were one guys had a weird look at me and Aliff..
Hmm..
U know..
They all were bullying me..
They always said that I had a scandal with *********
Haha..
Semuanya bermula daripada Aliff..
Adoi..
In the car, Navanya made a statement which was like Word Of The Day..
"Satu kali pukul, dua kali kena"
Haha..
Maksud??
Tett!!!!
Haha..
I enjoyed my last night with them..








Miss Logesh..




Sengal Group: Navanya and Aathityaa




Aliff












Chicken Curry, French Fries, Pudding and Mocha kot..Miss Logesh punye..






Thai Fillet Rice






 Pudding




Apple juice and orange juice






HTC Desire HD








May 9


The sad part..
My flight at 955pm..
Have to be there around 8pm..
U know..
I was packing my stuff and suddenly I was like emo2..
I think Nafis realised that I was down and always listen to my favourite song..
Sejuta Cinta by Marshanda..
I was touched again when I was alone when all of my housemates went down because they had a Hindi Movie Day..


Om Shanti Om..


When I was alone, I was playing Assassin Script..
Alone and crying in my heart but then Maegyvear entered the apartment inviting me to watch movie, that also include Aliff and Azim..
I felt happy again!!!!
Wow..
Frenz 4eva!!!
We watched Phobia 2..
Scary a bit but most of us were frightened when Gyver was screaming when a shocking scene appeared..
OMD!!
I enjoyed that!!!!
I will miss and always love u guys!!!
EVERYONE!!!
Thanz to Lavina for the gifts..I will name it Lavi E..








Thanz to Edwin for the ball..A lot of memories with the ball..I remembered when I made magic disappearing the ball and you almost believe my Phoenix power..haha..


From E to Love E










Thanz Gyver for the birthday cards and Mars chocolate..Just The Way U are..Love that song!!!U will always be Bruno Mars..haha..













To all my frenz..Thanz for the memoirs with E!! I WILL NEVER FORGET U GUYS!!!Muah!!!!!!!!I Love U!!





Katy Perry and Bruno Mars..haha




E Housemates!!!!Love u guys!!!!





 E & John Lau









E & Karen




Princess J and Big V




My beloved sisters..Judtih and Sophea




My beloved juniors




 Kogila & E



Gavin Mann



Victor, Gavin, Faruqi and Joeffrey with E


Love u all!!!
Love E!!!

2 comments: