Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Move On

What happen in the past, stays in the past..
To move forward, u have to learn from ur past..


That's what I always told to myself..
U know..
Last year was the most UNSTABLE YEAR or should I say my BLACKOUT YEAR where there was the time where I suddenly became a different person when something triggers me..


OMD!!!


I wanna to move forward from this..
I wanna forget everything..
I wanna to move on..


I know the truth..
The truth that make me realised who I am and what a foolish me back then,..

I really respect Britney Spears when she also had her Blackout Moment when she was married to Kevin Federline, making her life like a living hell!!
That's why I think that I should be like Britney..
Now, she can move forward with her life and with her two cute babies..
She regained back her fame..
That's makes her my idol..




So, I should move forward too..
The feelings that I had in my past although I can't forget it but one of my best friends told me that u should not forget the feeling because the feeling was pure but u should move on..


E will move on..
I will try to adapt this new E and control myself..
I can be E Drama..Ennocent and humblE but it's all in new me..


Move on..






Love E..

No comments:

Post a Comment