Saturday, June 4, 2011

I wish..

All my life have been good but now..
WHAT THE HELL!!!



Many things happened in my life this week and many things to accept and absorb..
Recently I received a news that I get a placement in Universitas Udayana in Bali, Indonesia but I have to undergo an exam and an interview to comfirm my seat there..


U know, I was happy when I got the news (before I received the news about the exam and the interview)..I think for now my life would be easier with just get myself prepared to go there but then when I have to undergo the exam..My life turn 720 degrees..OMD!!


I was unstable until I suffered migrain for the first time..
I HATE THAT!!!
So, many peoples asked to control my emotion..
I went to theraphy..
Then, I decided that...
I will throw away my emotion..
Means I will never had the EMO, HAPPY OR EXCITED etc..
Half of my soul had flew away..
The E that always be happy no matter how many failure strucked him has gone 4eva..
Wanna be E with stagnant feeling..
Normal E like E when he was in SPM Level..
Urghh!!
The EMOest post that I ever did in my E Blog!!






U know..
Although I was in stress but I can find peace when I looked at baby and small kids..
Cat too..
I don't know but all of my niece and nephews love to be with me..
Even my parents also said that kids are comfortable around u rather than my other cousins..


Haha..
The feeling's gone..


So much for my happy ending..


I will continue to fight although without my Chaiyok2 E Spirit..


For now, I watched a lot of WWE just to relieve my boredom and stress mode..


I wish I was abducted by an alien..


Away from the hurt and pain...



I will struggle like what my BFF Aliff said to me,


Do this as your last fight for your own future..

I will do like what u said Aliff..






Love E..

No comments:

Post a Comment