Saturday, June 25, 2011

E Outing With Kuching Celebz Frenz 2

OMD!!
I went out again with my Kuching Celebz Frenz but this time with Amy Lynette and Andreana..
Haha..
We promised to meet on Friday...
TGIF!!
Our plan..
We went to my BFF Harizan Kaider for his Lim Kok Wing Graduation Fashion Show..
His theme was Casual Wear..
His collections was AWESOME & FANTABULOUS!!!!
But something great happened when I introduced Amy and Andreana to 4 of my schoolmates, Rafiq, Shukri, Sadeeq and Harizan..
Here are the pics!!

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Then we all hit the Tarot Cafe, a bistro which used 'fortune-teller card' theme..
A nice place to hang out..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Best moment of the day!!!
KARAOKE!!!
Haha..
Finally I can sing all my favourite songs there!!!
Teenage Dream, Firework, Born This Way, Tak Ada Logika and many more!!!
All of us were Wildly dance and sing at the same time..
Let me introduce u to my party peoples,
In the club!!!
Haha..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



I enjoyed that outing with u guys!!
The pics of the year!!!



Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment