Thursday, June 23, 2011

E Outing With Kuching Celebz Frenz

Ola..
I went out with my E Kuching Celebz Frenz yesterday and we went to watch X Men First Class at The Spring..






























 


 

 

 







I love Magneto..since his real name was Erik Leinshield..



Rafiq will be The Beast..



Shukri will be Angel 



and Keith will be Banshee..






Haha..


Then our photoshoot started when we went to China!!


OMD!!!OME!!!


Really??!!!


Haha..U can find it here at Taman Sahabat..


U feel that u are in China..
Wanna see our shots??
Here they are...


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 ] 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

We hit the airport for our dinner at KFC and for the first time in my life I got my first summon..
OME!!!OMD!!!
But It's ok to me..
When I told my dad about that, he was 'Wow'..apa kesalahan kau??
"Parking di tempat dilarang parking"
Haha..



Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment