Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jar of Hearts of E

As u guys realised that all my previous was about my outings with my beloved family and my BFF's..
I want to spend all my precious time with them as maybe it will be the same after this..
They were keep asking me when are u going to study in Indonesia..
Maybe some of u might wanna ask me why am I so free..
Wanna know my answer??
As u all know I ever mentioned about my unstable emotion when I missed someone that are very close to me but just lose contact like that..
Not that I demand for them to reply all my responses..
NEVER!!!
I understand them as they are also busy with their own activities and precious time with family....

So I treated my unstable state by hanging out with them..
Crying is not an option for me as the tears dried on its own as I always cried last time..
Typical me...

By the way,


I will show u my pics with E Family when we celebrated Belated Father's Day with all my crazy and sporting attitude..All candids..
 

 

Mandi sungai

 

Diva Bus Stop Pose

E and my grandmother

E loves E Familia..

LOVE E

No comments:

Post a Comment