Sunday, June 12, 2011

I realised..

I realised something 2day..


E..
ur a nice person..
ur so kind..
ur so caring..
ur so good..

OMD!!!!


Is that me??!?!!

Am I a good person???
Why I always love to take care of a person??
Why me???


Sometimes because of my good deeds people will remember me as that..


Because of that I had a feeling...


STOP THAT E!!!


If we ever meet again..






How I wish I could be an angel and had no feeling at all towards people..
Only listen to His command..



Or be like Jean Grey??








I was Born This Way..






I love this part in the song..


Complete lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/lady-gaga-born-this-way-lyrics.html
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby, you were born this way

No matter gay, straight or bi

Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born to survive



Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says 



Kadang-kadang kita tidak menyedari sesuatu sehingga benda itu berlaku depan mata..

Maybe I should be to caring to a person..

Envisible me..

That's better..
Actually I want to avoid everyone but suddenly out of nowhere they will find me..

R u ok??
Teenage Dream??
Still alive??

I want to be with an alien now..

Asians...

Philipines..Indonesia..Americano..Paris..Las Vegas..
Wanna be on the floor..



or...

Live like in Resident Evil..



Love the part when she said, 'I know ur sister, she's a HOMICIDAL BITCH!!!!!

Actually, u need an E Dictionary to understand some the term..

Example..
The real meaning of OMD!!Hehe...

I can't be tamed!!!I'm wild!!!

Eric..Kau jalan catwalk..
Kau minat lagu tu??Euww..
Kau punya *** besar..
Kau ni pose mcm model..
Badan kau V..
Knp kau minat sgt dia??


My answer, Thanz for that!!!Haha..



Actually, I'm juz E..




Love E..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment