Monday, June 13, 2011

E Gawai Hooliday..

Ola..
Long time no blogging..
With all the EMO UNSTABLE E last time,  but I won;t let it destroy my E Gawai Holiday with my family..
Gawai Dayak..
Celebrated by all Dayaks in Sarawak on June 1 and 2..
However..
In Sarawak itself, we celebrated it for almost 1 week..
Haha..
My Gawai..
I helped my mother to bake two cakes..
Haha..
E Chef..




























I love Gawai but u know..
When I went to my village, they called me 'ALIM' or 'IMAN' because I never went out from my house when there is a party or celebration..
My reason..


It's not that I'm 'alim' or 'iman' but I'm not used to their style of party..It is totally different from my lifestyle..Haha..


Anyway..
Thanz to my sweet and cute lil nieces and nephews who always wake us up as early as 730am..Haha..
They will jump on us and asked us to play with them..
Love them!!


























I also went out for E KTT Reunion Sarawak Edition with Amy, Andreana, Joe, Sean, Eshabelle and her cousin..Haha..


We wrote our own letter and biodata for Amy and Sean..
Haha..


So we went to meet at The Spring..
























































Then we went to Waterfront and Fort Margherita..
What a long walk to got there(refer to Fort Margherita)..
Before that we had to cross the Sarawak River by using boat from Waterfront..
Amy, Sean, Esha and her cousin with Joe..
First time naik boat...
Funny them...hehe..
U can also buy Kek Lapis Sarawak at the opposite of Waterfront..
The place was AWESOME!!
Wow..
We all were very tired when we reached there as we needed to climb the hill to go to Fort Margherita..
Wow..
Amy and Sean had their leg cramped for 5 minutes..
OMD!!










































































After that we went to Mist Cafe..
To eat and play games..


 We play Topples Game (i dunno the name of the game??)




Taboo..Interesting game!!




































































Enjoy the Reunion with them!!!Gonna miss and love them all!!




On 10th June..It was my beloved Abah's birthday..
We organised a small party for him and we made him a cake..
Simple one..Haha..
A dance karaoke party kampung style..
Haha..

























I enjoyed this E Gawai Holiday..
Btw, this may be my last post for this month as I need to concentrate on my exam and interview..Haha.,
K..Tata..


Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment