Sunday, June 19, 2011

E Family Vacation at Kpg Segong..

Finally..


My long waits to 'mandi sungai' finally paid off when our family went for a picnic at Kpg Segong, Bau..
Actually we planned to go back to E Village but it was cancelled due to some exchange in plan..


I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!


We went to Sungai Adis Bian Resort at Kpg Segong, Bau..
It was a nice place to have a picnic and maybe want to stay a night there as we can BBQ there..


Wah..


I LOVE 2day and Happy Father's day to my beloved Abah!!!


The pics...




My siblings and my cousins






 My cute little sister, Cassandra










My dad in the middle




My mother in pink with floral short posed with her sisters




 My cousin, Gary Marshall










Cat!!I love cat!!!Meow!!










Luckily u came to eat the leftovers..Haha..








E Pose




















My cousin..Benjamin..He was born on March 8, one day before E Day














Not my cousins..Hahaa...They are the visitor there










































Makan time..Traditional way...


























My brother..Btw, he's bigger and taller than me
























































































 


Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment