Thursday, June 16, 2011

Diva Universal...

I love to watch this channel as it contains all my favourite show..
Last time it was called Hallmark Channel but Diva Universal now..










I love to watch Hot in Cleveland..



All the characters potray all the attitude of my frenz and I..
Specifically Ricky Willy and Melzie..
I tagged them in my Hot In Cleveland album in my Facebook..

Haha..



 
 From the right: Ricky, Willy, Me and Melzie in pink....Hahaha...

Then I loved to watch Fairly Legal..




Oh I love this show!!!!!
Kate Reed as the mediator..
Love her life..



She settled all the problems with her own way..haha..

Then I watched my mother show..

Oprah!!!!!!!!!!
Her farewell season..
Will miss her when she leave the show at the end of the year..


 

Back to E mode..

Tata..

Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment