Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday..KTT..

Crazy holiday..
Hang out with friends and family..
Amy, Gavin, Reginald, Andreana and I went to the Spring to watch movie..
We ended up confuse to choose which movie we want to watch that day and we agreed to watched an animation movie called Planet 51..
Then we went to Bing Cafe for our 'Sarapan Petang'..haha..
The best part was living in village and waited for Durians to fall..
I visited my school last week and I was shocked to see so many CCTV around my school, even in the library..
I met my long lost friends..hehe..Rafiq, Hisyam, Shukri and Kak Mary..
Our secret outings is in the library and we do anything we want to do there last time, even having award in the library..haha..
What a crazy school life..
Here are the pics..

Gavin and Reginald


Amy and Andreana


Gavin with his strawberry covered with chocolate


Reginald, Andreana and Amy


My chocolate drink


Amy's Tiramisu and Gavin's Mocha Drinks


Reginald's Vanilla Drinks and Mocha


Football field


School Stadium


Library




Stadium and Toilet..hehe..



KFC MODEL: Wahidi in green, Radzwan with jacket, Nazrin with grey Tropicana and E Humble in white



Asean Recipe Model: Rafiq in dark grey, Hisyam in white and Shukri with spectactles






Durian trip at my village in Sematan..
The boy that climbed the 'Langsat' tree is my friend..hehe..Petrus aka Pak Ucang..



When I arrived in KTT, I am actually have a task to do that was to be a MC for Christian Fellowship lead by Maegyvear, CF President but I cannot performed that night because I was too tired coming back from my tour..hehe..Thankfully he understand my problem and give me second chance..Willy and Ricky were enjoyed bullying me after I came back..
Last night we went to Nilai Homes for Christmas Party in INTI College..
We were having fun there and exchanged our gifts..
The best part was when Ricky, Willy and I were been called Diva..
Oh my dolce..
I got a blue box for my Xmas gifts, Willy got small Christmas Tree and Ricky got a pink Puppy and he named it Lulu Diva Fabolous..
I want to say thank you to Nader for giving me recipe to make Batik cake and Butter Prawn..
I want to cook for my housemate..hehe
Tis pics explain everything..


















Christmas Celebration in Nilai Homes, INTI college..

That's all..

2 comments:

  1. weyh, eric!!! hihi~ akhirnya, sy feymes di blog anda! hahahaha~ *riak wajah yang bangga*

    hurm.... nanti kamu masak, kena bg saya sikit la..

    i want ma christmas present oso~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete