Friday, December 18, 2009

Crazy and Wild E and Friends

Elo..

We went to Alamanda yesterday to shop for Christmas celebration for Christian Fellowship in my college..

What we did yesterday is..

1. Watch Avatar( I gave 5 stars for that movie)

2. Lunch- Maegyvear, Willy and Melzie bought Nasi Kandar while Ricky and I bought Honey BBQ Chicken Rice..

3. Shop til drop..

Wait a minute..
I did something that I never done before...
That was Karaoke..
I love to sing..
We all became wild last night..
We sang Sampai Syurga, Tiada Lagi, Toxic, Bapa Yang Kekal and our favourite, Goyang Inul..haha..(Melzie cannot watched the video clip because it was too hot..haha..

Tis are the pics..


Alvin and the Chipmunk..


Crazy Karaoke Night


Willy and I became emo..


The Secret, Cute, Humble and Fabulous Four

What a Crazy and Wild E and Friends..

Bye..

3 comments:

  1. Lol xD Crazy night indeed :p

    P/S: Goynag Inul was sinful... bertaubatlah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ best nyerh kamu.. nak juin2x!

    haha.. ko goyang gerudi ka eric?

    ReplyDelete