Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Party

This year Christmas was a bit different for me because I'm celebrate with my family..
So sad..
But I have a very very extraordinary fabulously humbly friends that have also become my family..
Love Christmas Carolling..







We celebrated Christmas Day together and my housemates and I were planning to do an open house in my apartment..
A lot of food been served and cooked by us..
Want to know the dishes???

Chicken Curry-Maegyvear
Chicken with mayonnaise-Maegyvear and I
Macaroni mixed with apple, kismis and mayonnaise-Ricky
W Secrets Fried eggs-Willy

The special food cooked by Willy, Ricky and I was a Batik Cake..

Tis is the pics..



Christian Fellowship Christmas Celebration(CFCC) last night was great because of me..
Haha..
Just kidding..
It's because I have to perform with my friends..
What a great performance..
Haha..









All the activities there were great and what I like the most was the Gift Exchange Session..
Everyone got their own present including and Amy got my Christmas present..
And I??
My Christmas present...





A box of chocolate..

I love chocolate, will do anything for it..

Happy New Year Everyone..

1 comment: