Friday, June 4, 2010

Community Work and Inner Gaga

I am very happy today because I finally done something that I wanted to do since I was young..
That is to do community work..
Campus Revo has organised a Community work to help the cleaners to mop and sweep the college compound..
Yeah..
Thanz Campus Revo..
Actually I have done some community work when I was in National Service in Kem PLKN Beranang, Selangor..
Our community work is to repaint the school..
It is a rural school and we need to decorate every part of the school including painting the banner of the school, the goal post for the football game and the best part was to paint the wall of the school..
We climbed and painted the wall until the third floor..
Btw..
We have to paint outside at the edge of the balcony ok...

Now..
I dunno what happen to all of us especially me..
Nowadays a new singer cause a global shock with her attitude and style..
She is Lady Gaga..
Haus Of Gaga..
We all become crazy because of her and now after watching the Glee episode about Gaga, we became more Gaga and realise that we have our inner Gaga..Hahahaha..





No comments:

Post a Comment