Monday, June 7, 2010

My IELTS Lecturer's Wedding

Last Saturday I went to my IELTS lecturer's wedding in Kem Tentera Darat Sungai Besi..
About 60 students went there and we were provided with two college bus to go there..
My group were using the small bus so about 20 person can fitted in..
Along the way we were watching Stuart Little 2 and the movie was hilarious and funny although I have watched before..
Before that I just asssumed that I will be visiting a new place and when we were arrived there, I felt a little bit familiar with that place and suddenly I remembered something..That the place where I went for 'Menembak' session in National Service..
The wedding venue was nice filled with all the food catering and visitors that were invited to the wedding..
These are the pics that I managed to catch..


                                        Doris, Sean, Amy and Nader posed with the wedding cake


                                                     E with Amy posed with the wedding cakes



                                           Gift from the Miss Izzati's wedding




                                                 The gifts inside the box


             The Bunga Telur

That's all from E..


2 comments: