Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Miss U Guys..

I....
Miss...
U...
Guys...

Ola..elo..sob sob..
Usually I start my blog with all the intro..
But for this blog..
It's different..
NOT BEING EMO..

1.5 years..
Started when I arrived in KTT on 7 July 2009..
Being an innocent, humble and shy person (all of my frenz will be go the toilet after reading this),
I met many frenz from Peninsular, Sabah, Sarawak and even Brunei..
They are all shy at first but then everything change after 3 months stayed there..
Haha..
Then class..
My first class was in ALL 8 where I'm still a 'Math-taker' that time then 2 weeks after that I became a 'Math-Dropper' and I was been put in ALL 7 then maintain ALU 7..
Lecturers..
Bez giler..semua ada perangai yg tersendiri dan unik (BM) comel, cantik, baik..haha..
Minimart and Food Stall..
It was okay and ok jer.....
Sometimes if I'm bored with the food I will order from Aunty Mira..
Frenz..
OMD!!!!
Every1 are unique in different ways..
MPP- The best MPP to me in KTT throughout the year..
PUKBER- The Best Borneo Group in KTT
B-Shakers United- The Most Fantabulous Group in KTT..
Every1 is the BEST!!

Random pics from me..













































































Memoirs..

I Miss U Guys..

See U Again..

No comments:

Post a Comment