Friday, November 26, 2010

!Realised!Shock!Over it!

Elo..
Maybe u wonder why is the title is like that..
Let me tell you something..
I think something is wrong with me..
Something inside me that I have it for so long..
Something that maybe can cause hate and different perception towards me..
Not easy to understand cause it's different from normal..
Actually...
I hope I'll never be the same again if we ever meet again..
Or in other words..
Vanished from your sight..
Haha..
Funny right..
This song is meant for this post..
Enjoy the lyrics..

Your eyes
I'm over it
Your smile
I'm over it
(realize)
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over..

Wanting you,
to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over..
Moving on, its my time,
you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..

That's all..


No comments:

Post a Comment