Monday, November 29, 2010

B-Shakers United 2 & ALU 7

Gamsamida..Haha..
It's funny when I speak Korean..
It reminded me of Ricky and Jeannette..
U know..
When I was about to check in for my flight, one Korean family came to me and said something that I couldn't understand..
At first they were Korean but then suddenly I knew that language and Gavin looked at the ticket and it stated from Seoul to Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi and they thought me of a Korean guy..and I was like 'Why u so obsessed with me?'Haha..
If Melzi were there with Ricky and Willy, they might said the same thing with me..
Haha..
B-Shakers United..
A group of lunatic, crazy yet humble peoples..
When alone, they are just a normal being..
But,
When together,
Earthquakes happen when they laugh, act or even sitting together..
Haha..
Maegyvear, Eric, Willy, Ricky, Melzi, Amy, Bibi..
OMD..

ALU 7..
Zeng (Vegetarian), Shalini (Funny), Melzi (Hyper), Erna (Naughty), Amee (Quiet), Aishah (Comel), Alee (Genius), Deeban (Outspoken), Delvin, Divagaar, Farhan, Krishna- One word (TOGETHER),
Khirtana (Softspoken), Jeeva (Talented), Nafis (Kind), Willy (Gentleman), Aliff (Cute), Narahari (Surprise) and E (always in E World)

Here we are..






















 

The pics above are from my E Pics..Love u all..

2 comments:

  1. A group of lunatic, crazy yet humble peoples.When alone, they are just a normal being. Haha. LoL. Gonna miss you guys, kalau semua ada masa KI, kita buat performance yg paling Vogue gitu ya! Now, upgrade sikit, PUBLIC!

    ReplyDelete