Friday, March 18, 2011

25%..

Ola..
Finally I have the time to blog..
I'm busy with my study actually..
U know..
I studied mathematics for these 2 weeks and juz finished it..
Maths dropper..
Hmm..
I love maths!!!
Really..
The reason I dropped maths when I was studying Cambridge A Level in KTT because I can't manage my time to study maths and other Science subjects..
Kinda slow me..
But now, I studied maths..
Wow..
25%??
means when I finished my maths, I still left Chemistry, Physics and Biology..
Haha..


Hmm..I will not let my friends and families hope for me will be wasted by not studying..
Although I was told that those who are going to Indonesia are confirmed to study there although did not pass the entrance exam, but this entrance exam is to enter Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), one of the best and world recognised universities for MBBS..
So, I will do my best..




Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment