Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Crazy Obssesion

Ola..
Many people said that this to me when I said I love to watch this show..
For real!!!
R u ok??!!!
Ganas bha kau ni??!!!
Ur so Sexy!!!


Haha..
OMD..why???
What show??
This show..






Haha..
WWE..
means World Wrestling Entertainment..
OMD..
I watched the show every Tuesday and Thursday night..


RAW
Tuesday 2200 Channel 811 Astro Supersport








SMACKDOWN
Thursday 2300 Channel 103@TV3






Every year..
Every week..
Have to watch this..
My family also love to watch this show..
Haha..
For Real!!
Haha..


The wrestlers..






My favourite wrestler..


Triple H






Shawn Michaels @ HBK






The Undertaker






John Cena






The Rock






Stone Cold Steve Austin






Natalya






Trish Stratus




Lita






Eve Torres




Candice Michelle






They are my favourite wrestlers..
I love to watch them fight..
Haha..


Funny kan my obssession??
Haha..


By the way I love to watch the show!!
So, I'm born this way..
Haha..


Live ur teenage dream like a firework!!






Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment