Wednesday, March 9, 2011

E Day!!!

Ola..
March 9 2011..
E turned 20..
OMD..
Haha..
Teenage Dream of E...
It's over..
O...
But u can me feel living a Teenage Dream..
Haha..
The whole E Day I went out with my family and Kuching Celeb Kuching Frenz..
Haha..
It's E!!
From 7am til 11pm..
Wow...
The story..


I went to St. Joseph Cathedral at 730am for Ash Wednesday..
Early E..
After that I went out with my Kuching Celebz Frenz..
K, R and S..
Keith, Rafiq and Shukri!!
Haha..we enjoyed E & R Day very much!!
Btw, Rafiq have the same birthday with me, that's make him my twins..haha..


We went to Parkson, Riverside Majestic Hotel, Grand Margherita Hotel..
For what??
Photo Shoot Session..
Then we went to watched movie I AM NUMBER 4..
Wow..
What a nice movie!!
I am number 9!!!
haha..
Then Mcd..
McValue Lunch..
After that we went to Tun Jugah and Sarawak Plaza..
We had our Sarapan Petang at Old Town Coffee..
Wow..
Cool..
Had an Awesome day with them..
R will fly to Kedah today..
We will miss u R..





























































































































































































O yeah!!
I went to a weighing machine to check my body mass..
I screamed!!!
Because..
Previous weight for the Jan: 52kg
Current weight: 64kg
OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


OMD!!

Even the cat was shocked about the news of my body mass


At night, I had a dinner at Seafood restaurant with my family..
I Meant Families!!
We invited Adkinswanch family and Gary Marshall family..
Thanz for coming..
haha..


Birthday wishes..
Thanz to all my E Frenz who had wished me in Facebook, Message and by calling me..
Thanz..Muah2..
Live ur teenage dream like a firework..


Haha..
The first birthday wish was from Maegyvear..
As early as 9am on March 8..
Thanz Gyver..
Miss u..






The first birthday wish on my Facebook wall was from my BFF, Amy Lynette..
910am..
March 8..
Haha...
Miss u Amy!!!






The first birthday wish by calling was from my cousin, Bee Rozielliza..
8pm..
Miss Her!!






The first birthday wish by calling from India, my sister, Kak Ashkurina!!
During dinner!
Miss Her!!






I also received my birthday present from my sister..
A Necklace..
Thanz Sasha..








Memoirs of E Day 2010..
Thanz guys..
Love u guys..
The pics will explain why I love them very much..

























Love E Days..


Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment