Friday, August 28, 2009

Giant 2day..

Today, Maegyvear, Willy and I went to Giant with some of the girlz in KTT..We planned to buy something there such as Mac was buying some groceries, Willy wants to buy clothes and shoes and me,shoes, USB and clothes but I managed to buy shoes and clothes only..

Searching for the right shoes
Willy too..
Mac juz ready at the counter with the supporting Mak Guard and Pak Guard behind..

As you can see, Willy and I fight over the same shoes and the winner was me coz I am using water attack against fire..Juz kidding..

We had our lunch at KFC today with snack plates-Mac, Jom Jimat Set A-Eric and Willy
hmm..nilah muka-muka yg tak posa..haha..

Me with Willy promoting cheesy wedges

Willy with Mr Tomato and Chilli Sauce

Mac with his snack plates and promoting Shrimp Stix

A DAY IN GIANT...

No comments:

Post a Comment