Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Day In Alamanda

Yesterday my friend and I went to Alamanda Putrajaya to enjoy our short holiday..haha..Reginald, Dennie, Joeffry, Gavin and ERIC went there with En Sham, our Van Driver..Firstly, we went there to met my classmates Lee Chun Hoe who recently studied in MMU..We ate at McDonald..





Then I met my girl colleague there using mask and suddenly I hear the word PUKBER..
Ok..actually the word came frum a girl named Amy..hehe..sori Amy..and worse..we used it in MPW presentation..haha..It was the craziest day of my life...
Joeffry, Reginald, Gavin and Lee went GSC to watch G.I Joe while Dennie and I went to Carrefour to buy our stuff..Someone asked me to buy 3 double cheeseburger for him and his name is Ricky..Know this Guy?

That's A Day In Alamanda..Still new in this so not much info but tried to put more pic nex time..ADIOS..


No comments:

Post a Comment