Friday, August 28, 2009

Mid Sem Holidae

Ola amigos...
On August 22 2009 is the mid sem holidae 4 all the 1 1/2 years A level student and I was one of them..I went to Pahang,Triang to be specified to visit my relatives there..My sis also having her sweet 11 bday that day..Happy bday Shasha..

Shasha in the middle with cousins Aaron n Nicole

Back to mid sem holidae..I have to stay at Amy Sis House 4 one night with Gavin bcoz she gonna sent us to our locations and she became our tour guide..hahaha..gud job..

That night we went to a place in Selangor to have our dinner and we ate chicken chop,kueh tiaw goreng and fish fillet..What a nice delicacies there and we ordered Kiwi Juice and Carrot Juice..


Yummy................
But we also watched a ''free 18SG scene by the citizens doing their stuff' in front of us live.. 3 scene 4 real...yulks...

The next morning, all of us woke up early to be ready to go 4 our mid sem holidae..We had our breakfast at Chinese Food Court in Selangor bcoz all Muslim Stall closed that day..Selamat Berpuasa Kepada Muslimin dan Musliman..

All of us wait 4 the train to come..
Then we rushed into the train and sat down..




Okay,transport to my bus station bus in Pekeliling...
We took KL Transit to Bandar Tasik Selatan Station then take Rapid KL to Titiwangsa and arrived at Pekeliling..huh..very tiring coz I brought a mega size bag there..

I'm using the Transional Bus and depart from there at 1.15 pm..Along te road to Temerloh Bus Station, I captured a lot of pic in the bus..






First pic is the 1st toll, then 2nd toll, 3rd toll, Tunnel near Genting Highlands and final toll..
If we using our transport, we have to pay about rm 20 one way juz spent on the toll payment only..haha..

I arrived there at 3.20pm, and my relatives took me straight to Bazaar Ramadhan and invite me to buka puasa with them..
Waktu berbuka puasa in Pahang, Triang is at 7.23pm on de 1st day of puasa..



Every day I spent my time with books, television, books, eat, book and finally sleep..
The best part is I can watch any programmes I want when they went to Solat Terawih at 8.30pm - 10.15pm everyday..hehe..
Tis is their house..


Typical Malay house and I enjoyed staying there..One day, I was brought to watch all the places there..Tis are the pics..

Train station KTM Triang-Singapura..


Then on August 28 I went back my secret hiding, KTT..haha..I enjoyed my holidae there and now enjoying in KTT..ok..see u again..

1 comment: