Friday, August 21, 2009

Breaking News..

Last Wednesday we have an election on Christian Fellowship and can't wait to know who is the new President..Our ex President, Lim Sue Ting aka SUSU is an energetic and spiritual leader..Tis is Her..

Like a small girl in a class..haha..
Want to know CF new commitee member??here they are..


From above: Maegyvear featuring Amy (Prince and Queen) ambassador of Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu Dan Anak..haha... then we have Ricky and Willy (my gila2 frenz) Maegyvear as President, Ricky as Praise and Worship Coordinator and Willy as Prayer Meeting leader.. from my point of view..
Maegyvear-model of KTT, Ricky-The 1 and Willy-Cheerful..jangan perasan ok..

My experiment 2day is the most dirtiest and smelliest experiment I ever done in my life and I'm ok with it but some of them like Mellisa screamed bcoz she scared of Bunsen Burner..FIREPHOBIA..haha..juz kidding..
Dis is the result of my exp

If u r feel disgusting with this pic and u r the medical student, sorry u not going anywhere..This is the liver of a human..juz kidding..chicken's liver..
ok nex time its about my holidae so dun miss it..

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeric

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ambasador of ubat batuk arr?? he2...
    ok la amy, kita jual ubat batuk la ya..you ibu, and I anak..he2..

    ReplyDelete