Saturday, January 29, 2011

E schedule in Feb aka Fab Month

Elo people..
E's here..

Hmm..
I'm now the nanny for my grandpa since he was attacked by stroke one day before my Bio paper 4 for exact..
My work have not finished since I received my A-Level result..
I become the Nanny from December till now, exactly I'm not the full nanny but when they need my help I will help them taking care of my grandpa..

Tis Feb, I have a lot to do..prove??

Becoming the choreographer and receptionist on my cousin's wedding on Feb 4..
Going to KL to meet JPA officer for those who didn't passed the cut-off point on Feb 21..
My cousin's wedding, this time, it's my Kakak Saudara's wedding..Haha..Feb 24 maybe..

I'm now having fever so currently on medicines..
5 types of medicines for exact..
Hmm..
Limits my movement since I'm sick..

Haha..
I think that's all about Feb Month..
Will be active writing blog again for the Feb Issue..
Adios~

Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment