Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's a New E Life

Hye everyone..
E's here..
Haha..
After what happened yesterday I realised that I have to move on and be happy cause I'm going to Indonesia!!!
Yeah!!
(although was ready to go to India but my result put me NOT IN THE LIST to be the India Medic Student)

Ok..
New beginning for me..
OMD..
I was appointed by Miss Syira as representative for students who did not pass the 12 cut-off point, so I will be busy updating everyone that have didn't pass about the JPA Latest News..
Happy to have the second chance to continue my dream to be a Doctor..
Thanz again JPA..

FYI..
I'm not emo..
Hehee..
U know when I received that result I don't feel anything then I called Ricky..
To my shock..
He's laughing..
I was like..
WHY U SO OBSESSED WITH ME?!

Haha..
The E Wordz again..

I was so shocked to know that he was not emo...Happy to be MINAJ..
I mean Ricky..

So, entrance exam in May..
Then will have the meeting with JPA during Feb..
KL again..

I will continue this life with new hope, new beginning and new SELF!

Love E..

2 comments: