Sunday, January 30, 2011

If I had the chance to make a single and record it in a album....

Ola..
OMD..
Getting crazier nowadays..
Maybe because I'm WILD..

If I am a singer, my genre would be POP/ROCK..
I think I'm into that POP/ROCK kind of music..
My inspiration..
Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Faizal Tahir, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Taio Cruz..
Haha..

Wanna named my album..

E GONE WILD!!

Wow..Kinda cool..

Maybe What The Hell song can be my first single if Avril Lavigne wasn't recorded her voice for that single..
I think the list of songs will be:


1. Goin Wild
2. Let's Party
3. Menage de trois'
4. My bedrock!!
5. Ur so hot
6. Dirty
7. Touch Me..
8. Hold Me while U can
9. Be my Teenage Dream
10. R u ready??
11. One night stand
12. Touch, kiss n make love..

OMD2!!

Is this me?!

Crazy E




No comments:

Post a Comment